Affordable Heating Company in Redmond, OR
The Best Heating Company in Redmond
Mountain View Heating offers a wide range of furnace and heat pump services to meet the needs of our Redmond, OR customers. For nearly 40 years, our heating contractors and our staff have been dedicated to providing excellent service, amazing equipment and products, and second-to-none customer care.
We’re proud to be the #1, most professional Redmond, OR furnace company.
Check out some of the other reasons our customers keep coming back for our heating services:
- Family owned and operated
- 100% guaranteed service you can trust
- Drug-screened and background-checked heating contractors
- Proudly serving Redmond customers since 1979
- Staff safety trained to meet OSHA standards
- Trade Ally of Energy Trust of Oregon
Redmond’s Go-To Repair Company
Looking for heating contractors in Redmond who can fix a heating problem? You’ve come to the right place — Mountain View Heating offers 24/7 emergency heating repair services. Whether it’s a heat pump repair problem or a furnace repair issue, our heating contractors will be there in a flash to save the day and get you back to comfort.
Our services include:
- Last repairs when you need them
- 24-hour emergency service available
- Reliable, full-service repair
- Parts and equipment from brand names
- Over 300 years of combined experience repairing heating systems
- Skilled heating contractors
Quality Installation Done By Mountain View Heating
If you are in need of a brand-new heating system in Redmond, Mountain View Heating provides comprehensive installation and replacement services. Just give us a call! We’ll help you choose the right heating system for your space, and our team will fully install it in no time.
Heating Tune Ups You Can Rely On in Redmond
Many of our dedicated customers choose us as they go-to heating contractors in Redmond, OR because of our amazing maintenance services. The Mountain View Heating furnace technician team will clean, replace, repair, and inspect your heating system, delivering you with numerous benefits: a longer-lasting heating system, cheaper energy bills, and better air quality, to name a few.