Maintenance MVH TIP
Our service department consists of skilled technicians who have maintained and repaired all brands of residential and commercial HVAC systems throughout Central Oregon since 1980. With 24-hour emergency service and convenient scheduling, our technicians are passionate about exceeding your needs and expectations for comfort, safety, and energy savings.
One of the most important steps to preventing emergencies and unwanted costs is proper maintenance. Dirt and neglect are the #1 cause of failure in heating and cooling systems. Maintaining your system is far more than changing your filter and our technicians perform a comprehensive component check to ensure that your heating and cooling system is efficient, safe, and reliable. Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort. It’s best to check the cooling system in the spring and the heating system in the fall to avoid the busy season once summer and winter come.
Here are the benefits to receiving routine preventive maintenance from Mountain View Heating:
- Operating Cost Savings – As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make your system work harder to keep you warm or cool — wasting energy. Proper maintenance allows the equipment to operate in peak conditions, which reduces energy consumption.
- Elimination of Inconvenient Downtime – Identifies potential service problems before they turn into the inconvenience and expense of an emergency repair.
- Extended Equipment Life and Warranty Protection – Manufacturer and extended warranties require routine maintenance. Well-maintained equipment can substantially increase system life expectancy. Improperly maintained equipment can lead to premature and expensive system failure.
- Safety – Regular maintenance detects problems and protects you and your family from operating conditions that could emit dangerous fumes from a cracked heat exchanger or the improper venting of an appliance.
- Service you can trust – Our skilled experts know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you dependable, unparalleled service.
- Keeps contaminants from building up on the internal components
- Prevents restricted airflow, which can put additional strain on the fan motor that may cause your motor to burn out, system to overheat or equipment to fail.
- Improves indoor air quality, which can alleviate allergies, asthma and other illnesses.
- Prevents ductwork from clogging with debris, which can decrease your equipment’s life span and lead to costly repair or replacement expenses.
Your HVAC filter isn’t only for you! It also:
Join our Comfort Club and receive additional savings, priority scheduling, and Peace of Mind!
Our Unparalleled Dispatch Team is looking forward to your call.
Installation MVH TIP
Mountain View Heating has been selected for over 35 years by leading home builders, Commercial General Contractors, and thousands of Central Oregon homeowners to design, install, service, and maintain their heating and cooling systems. As one of the most respected HVAC companies, our team of Comfort Advisors and Installation Technicians take caring for you seriously. For residential replacement, protecting you and your home is our top priority. You can count on us to wear our booties, use drop cloths to protect your property, and be respectful and attentive to your wishes. Our Commercial and Residential New Construction estimators and designers give professional, detailed, and competitive bids. Quality is not sacrificed on any size job and our installation technicians strive for 100% customer satisfaction. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with a complimentary estimate for your commercial or residential, remodel, replacement, or new construction project.
Here are a few of the benefits of having your installation performed by Mountain View Heating:
- Highly trained Comfort Advisors and Installation Technicians to ensure your peace of mind
- Unparalleled Guarantees to support and protect your investment
- Calculations to determine proper sizing of equipment for each application
- High-efficiency equipment by brands you can trust; Lennox, Daikin, Aprilaire, and Honeywell
- Indoor Air Quality solutions with installations of high-efficiency air filters, humidifiers, and heat recovery ventilators
- Sealed and tested duct systems that meet Oregon Department of Energy Specifications
- Performance tested systems for the highest efficiency
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and your feedback is invaluable. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we are doing.
Oregon Construction Contractors Board advises to AVOID THIS MISTAKE when choosing a Contractor.
“Not getting more than one bid/automatically accepting the lowest bid – Getting more than one bid can help you get a feel for what your project should cost. The old saying “you get what you pay for” generally applies here. A higher bid may be worth the price in better, workmanship and reliability.”
Contact our Comfort Advisor Team to schedule your complimentary estimate.
Tax Credits and Rebates MVH TIP
Government agencies, utilities and manufacturers offer a variety of tax credits, rebates and other incentives to support efforts to conserve energy. After new equipment installation, Mountain View Heating will provide all necessary paperwork to ensure getting your tax credits and rebates is effortless.