One of the most important steps to preventing emergencies and unwanted costs is proper maintenance. Dirt and neglect are the #1 cause of failure in heating and cooling systems. Maintaining your system is far more than changing your filter and our technicians perform a comprehensive component check to ensure that your heating and cooling system is efficient, safe, and reliable. Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, a yearly, seasonal tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort.
Here are the benefits of receiving routine preventive maintenance from Mountain View Heating Heating:
- Operating Cost Savings – As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make your system work harder to keep you warm or cool — wasting energy. Proper maintenance allows the equipment to operate in peak conditions, which reduces energy consumption.
- Elimination of Inconvenient Downtime – Identifies potential service problems before they turn into the inconvenience and expense of an emergency repair.
- Extended Equipment Life and Warranty Protection – Manufacturer and extended warranties require routine maintenance. Well-maintained equipment can substantially increase system life expectancy. Improperly maintained equipment can lead to premature and expensive system failure.
- Safety – Regular maintenance detects problems and protects you and your family from operating conditions that could emit dangerous fumes from a cracked heat exchanger or the improper venting of an appliance.
- Service you can trust – Our skilled experts know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you dependable, unparalleled service.
Your HVAC filter isn’t only for you! It also:
- Keeps contaminants from building up on the internal components
- Prevents restricted airflow, which can put additional strain on the fan motor that may cause your motor to burn out, the system to overheat, or equipment to fail.
- Improves indoor air quality, which can alleviate allergies, asthma, and other illnesses.
- Prevents ductwork from clogging with debris, which can decrease your equipment’s life span and lead to costly repair or replacement expenses.
- Join our Comfort Club and receive additional savings, priority scheduling, and Peace of Mind!
Our Unparalleled Dispatch Team is looking forward to your call.
Here are a few of the benefits of having your installation performed by Mountain View Heating:
- Highly trained Comfort Advisors and Installation Technicians to ensure your peace of mind
- Unparalleled Guarantees to Support and protect your investment
- Calculations to determine proper sizing of equipment for each application
- High-efficiency equipment by brands you can trust; Lennox, Mitsubishi, Aprilaire, and Honeywell
- Indoor Air Quality solutions with installations of high-efficiency air filters, humidifiers, and heat recovery ventilators
- Sealed and tested duct systems that meet Oregon Department of Energy Specifications
- Performance-tested systems for the highest efficiency
- We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and your feedback is invaluable. Please don’t hesitate to let us know how we are doing.
Oregon Construction Contractors Board advises to use caution when choosing a contractor.
“Not getting more than one bid/automatically accepting the lowest bid – Getting more than one bid can help you get a feel for what your project should cost. The old saying “you get what you pay for” generally applies here. A higher bid may be worth the price in better, workmanship and reliability.”
Contact our Comfort Advisor Team to schedule your complimentary estimate.