We Care About YOU And Your Well-Being Matters!
To our valued employees and clients:
The health and wellness of our team and community is our priority. During this time of justifiable concerns surrounding the dominating headlines of the coronavirus, we are taking diligent efforts to protect ourselves and our community. Please know our social distancing, health and hygiene practices provide the best defense against the spread of most contagious diseases. You and your homes still require protection and we will do our part to keep both healthy.
While staying educated and following the guidelines provided by local and US government along with public health agencies, here are the precautions we are taking:
- In response to the coronavirus, we have increased cleaning protocols related to hightouch surfaces such as doorknobs, handrails, thermostats, keyboards, tools, and more.
- We have educated our team in best health practices, including frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizer- all teams carry rubber gloves, masks, disinfecting wipes and sanitizer with them as well as them being placed throughout our headquarters.
- Maintaining social distancing of 6+ feet with no contact when possible.
- We are requesting credit card payment with info collected at call booking to avoid hand to hand contact with checks/cash.
- Sorry, no handshakes or hugs (we get a lot of hugs from our clients!), just out of respect for YOU.
- All company meetings will be addressed virtually to avoid unnecessary gatherings.
- We also are requiring our team members to stay home if they are feeling unwell. If you are showing signs of being unwell, please request that you are rescheduled.
Please direct any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is our complete pleasure to serve you and work together through this time to keep you safe, happy and healthy.
Buffy Busik, President